Bible verses on Martyr

Ps 79:2 They have given the bodies of your servants as food to the birds of the air, and the flesh of your saints to the beasts of the earth.


Zec 12:10 And I will send down on the family of David and on the people of Jerusalem the spirit of grace and of prayer; and their eyes will be turned to the one who was wounded by their hands: and they will be weeping for him as for an only son, and their grief for him will be bitter, like the grief of one sorrowing for his oldest son.


Ac 15:26 Men who have given up their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.


Ac 22:10 And I said, What have I to do, Lord? And the Lord said to me, Get up, and go into Damascus; and it will be made clear to you what you have to do.


Ro 8:36 As it is said in the holy Writings, Because of you we are put to death every day; we are like sheep ready for destruction.


Ro 16:4 Who for my life put their necks in danger; to whom not only I but all the churches of the Gentiles are in debt:


Php 2:8 And being seen in form as a man, he took the lowest place, and let himself be put to death, even the death of the cross.


Heb 11:32 What more am I to say? For there would not be time to give the stories of Gideon, Barak, Samson, and Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets:

Heb 11:35 Women had their dead given back to them living; others let themselves be cruelly attacked, having no desire to go free, so that they might have a better life to come;

Heb 11:38 Wandering in waste places and in mountains and in holes in the rocks; for whom the world was not good enough.


Re 17:6 And I saw the woman overcome as with the wine of the blood of the saints, and the blood of those put to death because of Jesus. And when I saw her, I was overcome with a great wonder.


Re 20:4 And I saw high seats, and they were seated on them, and the right of judging was given to them: and I saw the souls of those who were put to death for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and those who did not give worship to the beast, or to his image, and had not his mark on their brows or on their hands; and they were living and ruling with Christ a thousand years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment